Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. In support of this initiative we are seeking Software Engineers to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities.
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures
- Active Security Clearance with ability to upgrade to a High Level Clearance
- Experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Ability to work on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Agile development methodology and DevOps experience
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with C, C++
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQLetc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III (CSSLP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)