Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Manager of Event and Experiential Marketing
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Behind every great company is a strong team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization.
Do you love creating unique networking experiences? Are executive seminars and technology briefings the things that get you out of bed in the morning? Are you determined to crush the webinar to end all webinars? We want to talk to you.
We’re hunting for a Marketing-focused Events Manager to create high touch client experiences both online and in person. Events provide ongoing opportunities for our consultants to connect to the mission-driven work that ICF—a $1 billion+ company and one of the leading management consultancies in the U.S.—is doing across a range of industries to make the world a better place.
From energy and the environment to education and public health and much, much more, ICF is working with its clients to improve the lives of millions of people every day. Join us, and put your skills to work in service of something big. Really big.
What you’ll be doing…..
- Set Corporate Marketing event strategy and manage the function.
- Work with our business partners to plan and manage needs around priority events, including flagship hosted events, tradeshow sponsorships, educational webinars, and partner events.
- Set and oversee roles and responsibilities for event production, promotion, and follow up between corporate and business teams.
- Determine and articulate event prioritization and measure business value accordingly.
- Take ownership of the delivery of tactics used in events led by Corporate Marketing. Not afraid to get “hands-on”.
- Manage and execute upon the full range of planning activities from site selection to content development, entertainment, catering, creative and digital promotion for a range of in-person events.
- Manage vendors utilized for event management, including contracts, invoicing and delivery.
- Manage one direct report (Conference and Event Specialist) within Corporate Marketing.
- Collaborate with our demand generation team on the development of campaigns to support our event registration, follow-up and ongoing nurture.
- Manage an Events “Center of Excellence” for field marketers to draw upon common tools, templates, and approaches for successful event management.
What you’ll need…..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related areas
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Experience with all phases of event management for government agencies, corporate clients, associations and nonprofit organizations.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing automation, and sales enablement
- Commitment to business development outcomes and focus on the customer experience
- A proactive manager who is goal and deadline oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under timeline pressures while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong computer skills particularly in with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Marketo, GoToWebinar, Eventbrite, Cvent, Bizzabo or similar a plus.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)