Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Fairfax, VA Office
ICF is hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Fairfax, VA. As a member of our marketing team, the Marketing Specialist will assist in the planning, development and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and activities to support energy efficiency efforts with ICF’s utility clients. We help our clients and communities use less energy, save money and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of sound marketing and outreach initiatives. This position will be based in Fairfax, VA but will involve coordination with our energy team in Columbia, MD. Minimal travel is required. Key responsibilities include:
- Track multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools
- Assist with the execution of media plans within assigned marketing budgets.
- Track and report on marketing campaign metrics
- Work with creative team to assist with the development of marketing collateral such as forms and brochures along with advertising assets such as digital ads, direct mail, social media, and newsletters, help develop presentations and other communications tools.
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related majors
- Knowledge of paid media, digital advertising, traditional marketing, and social media environments
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in marketing or advertising. This can include internships.
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven, multi-tasked environment
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience working with and developing Excel spreadsheets to interpret data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong attention to accuracy; detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and ability to learn and understand new concepts and strategies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Responsive to feedback
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)