Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager Healthcare Consultant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Next is driving tremendous growth when it comes to delivering business and experience services to commercial healthcare clients, with a particular focus on health insurers.
We are seeking Management Consultants with experience in the health insurance industry to join your peers on our team comprised of highly experienced and client centric consultants. Do you share our passion for client success? Do you share our passion for healthcare work? Come join our growing team of healthcare consultants, who work with our clients to improve their business and evolve in an ever changing industry through service delivery excellence.Apply now. We have openings in the Washington DC metro area, Richmond, VA, and virtual - remote locations. @ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo! Learn more at ICFNext.com!
What you'll do:
- Provide client service delivery and operations execution
- Excel in either structured or unstructured client project environments
- Collaborate with and manage project teams comprised of multi-vendor or client staff to execute project scope
- Provide business expertise on engagements related but not limited to Healthcare Operations, Product Management & Go To Market Readiness, Consumer Experience, and Organizational Management
- Lead one or more work streams on large engagements of varying size and complexity
- Generate project milestones and delivery schedule
- Quickly develop and provide senior-level subject matter expertise
- Ability to provide executive level and stakeholder communications
- Develop and maintain client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Bring experience in strategic planning, enterprise and employee performance management, business transformation, organization design, change management, management consulting, and executive advisory services to advise and support your team
What you'll need:
- Experience and ability to provide strategic counsel to Senior Level Clients
- Demonstrated client management experience
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed client environment
- Proven success at managing internal teams as well as client and third party resources effectively
- Ability to lead teams to develop and execute project plans successfully
- Manage and grow accounts or service lines
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of consulting experience
- Healthcare Payer Industry knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability and willingness to travel required
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com <http://www.icf.com/> .
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law <https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf> and Pay Transparency Statement <https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf>
Fairfax, VA (VA01)