Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Consultant, Transportation and Energy
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF’s Transportation Practice specializes in addressing complex planning, policy, and program issues at the nexus of transportation and the environment, energy, and communities. Our work focuses on integrated approaches that support sustainable transportation decisions, addressing mobility, safety, environmental, social, and economic effects of transportation. We help clients tackle challenging transportation issues by making innovative use of data and analysis, communicating how planning affects the issues that matter most to stakeholders, and anticipating trends in transportation and technology.
ICF’s Transportation team seeks a Senior Consultant to support our work. This position is for a Consultant that will help lead projects through innovative research, conduct quantitative analysis of transportation market trends, and presenting to clients. The project work will focus on decarbonization strategies in the transportation sector. Project topics could include:
- Analysis of strategies to reduce emissions or energy use from automobiles, trucks, locomotives, marine vessels, and other transportation sources
- Analysis of the costs and benefits of advanced vehicle technologies and alternative transportation fuels
- Analysis of different policy structures to reduce carbon emissions in the transportation sector, and how those policies impact other sectors
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Prefer at least 5 years work experience
- Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with Excel
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with some direction, demonstrate initiative, and contribute as a team player
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Golden, CO (CO15)