Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
What you will be doing?
- Configuring Xilinx FPGAs using toolchain including VIVADO.
- Loading Verilog circuit designs into Xilinx FPGAs.
- Testing designs by exercising circuitry, running designs, verifying results.
- Documenting findings through written reports, journal articles, technical reports, and/or conference presentations and proceedings.
What is required?
- Must have a current Security clearance.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate and resolve technical issues with technical staff and customers
- Must have a demonstrated ability to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Must be fluent in programming skills with C/C++ and Java.
- Must have two or more (2+) years of experience in FPGA implementation.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)