Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Consultant – Food Policy
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Senior Consultant – Food Policy
Location London (preferred) or Brussels
About the team
From day one, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of projects for the European Commission, UK Government, international agencies and NGOs. You will deliver qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, including researching, scoping and contributing to analytical work.
You will be a core part of our growing and collegiate team of like-minded economists, lawyers, policy analysts and social scientists who have a passion for applying their skills and knowledge to help solve complex problems for our clients. You will have the chance to develop your knowledge and skills further through excellent training and development opportunities.
About the role
We are looking for Senior Consultant to join a well-established practice within ICF that develops, analyses and evaluates regulatory policies, including but not restricted to the food area.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform research and analysis on public policy issues and programs
- Analyse emerging or existing legislative public policy issues impacting the company
- Prepare descriptive and analytical reports and analyses
- Arrange, conduct and facilitate interviews, surveys and focus groups
- Develop, conduct and analyse case studies
- Accompany colleagues on site visits and to client meetings
- Take responsibility as a Project Coordinator of specific activities as part of a larger contract reporting to the Project Manager and the Director;
- Manage and plan the work / time inputs from sub-contractors, ensuring standards of quality and timeliness are met
- Minimum of a Bachelors level degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related fields
- Experience in applying a variety of research methods (qualitative and/or quantitative), evaluation and analytical skills – theoretical background in research methods is a must.
- Intermediate or advanced computer user skills (Microsoft applications, NVIVO, SPSS, STATA)
- Very good writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent oral and written English; fluency in one additional European language is advantageous
- Knowledge of European policy making process and EU Institutions
- Experience of working for the European Commission an advantage
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverscape (GB75)