Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Consultant/ Public Policy Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Consultant/ Public Policy Analyst
Location London (preferred) or Brussels
About the team
You will be working on multiple projects at a time, interacting with all levels of staff and external stakeholders. We are interested in individuals who can demonstrate a real interest in EU-level Policy combined with strong analytical, writing and organisational skills.
You will be a core part of our growing and collegiate team of like-minded economists, policy analysts, lawyers, social scientists and natural scientists who have a passion for applying their skills and knowledge to help solve complex problems for our clients. You will have the chance to develop your knowledge and skills further through excellent training and development opportunities.
About the role
We are looking for a Consultant/ Public Policy Analyst to join a well-established practice within ICF that develops, analyses and evaluates regulatory policies, including financial regulation, consumer protection, environmental and food regulation. You will:
• Perform research and analysis on public policy issues and programs.
• Analyse emerging or existing legislative public policy issues impacting the company.
• Prepare descriptive and analytical reports and analyses.
- A minimum of a Bachelors level degree in related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in related fields
- Experience in applying a variety of research methods (qualitative and/or quantitative), evaluation and analytical skills – theoretical background in research methods is a must.
- Intermediate or advanced computer user skills (Microsoft applications)
- Very good writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent oral and written English; fluency in one additional European language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of European policy making process and EU Institutions
- Experience of working for the European Commission an advantage
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverscape (GB75)