Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
As our Full-Stack Software Engineer you will use your experience in back-end and front-end technologies to help us evolve our application software platform. You will work in an agile development environment, enhancing and extending our in-house software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. You will be working closely with senior engineering leaders to design robust, scalable software that meets both the immediate and future needs of our constantly evolving business environment.
*General Responsibilities:* * Designing and implementing highly reliable components for our business-critical applications
- Working closely with engineering leadership and key stakeholders to build new features to address business-critical needs
- Translating high-level business needs into actionable engineering requirements
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure on-time release and product quality
- Participation in the full software development lifecycle process
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments.
- Experience with full stack engineering, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Minimum of three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
- Experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in government cloud environments
*Preferred:* * Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and SOLID principles
- Experience developing using CQRS and Event Sourcing Architectures.
- Experience with message-based applications (Akka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, JMS)
- Previous work with Python, Flask, and Python-based data science tooling
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Fairfax, VA (VA01)