Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
UX Graphic Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a Graphics Specialists to serve as the internal user interface (UI), user experience (UX), and visualization expert for a multi-disciplinary team supporting a critical national security mission on the cutting edge of cyber technologies. The Graphics Specialist identifies and articulates user needs and is responsible for maintaining a user-centered approach in software solutions created by the team.
- Owns all facets of design: interaction, UI, visual, product, motion, and prototyping
- Creates, prototypes, builds, and refines consumer apps and services through icons, creates A/B tested landing sites, logically arranges UI elements, and provide front-end development
- Designs visualizations, infographics, and other digital products. Maintains design consistency and coherence across tools and products, and manages the organization style guide.
- Capable of working against deliverable timetables that are measured in hours and often require rapid iterative feedback cycles
- Must have organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize effectively
- Must be a US Citizen
- B.A. or B.S. in UI, Web, Graphic Design, or related field (e.g. Computer Graphics, Web Development)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design specifically.
- Experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Fairfax, VA (VA01)