Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to administer contracts and proposals in a growing and dynamic division with a portfolio that is primarily focused on State and Local contracts. The ideal candidate will have some experience in both commercial contract terms and the Federal Acquisitions Regulation (“FAR”). He/she must be comfortable with: 1) customer interaction, 2) working with geographically-diverse internal customers and management, 3) guide internal customers in understanding and interpreting contractual risks and requirements, and 4) performing hands-on contract administration. This position will be supporting our Disaster Management Division, which manages large-scale disaster recovery efforts and improves resilience in communities impacted by hurricanes and other natural disasters in conjunction with U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies. This is a unique opportunity in which the candidate will be involved in further developing our business offerings in these markets. The position will be based in Fairfax, VA and may require intermittent travel to other ICF offices or customer locations.
- Demonstrated ability handling multiple bid opportunities, proposal work, negotiations, contract award and administration of resultant contracts in a very fast-paced environment.
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor).
- Review solicitations and contractual documents for consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations and customer requirements.
- Develops cost/price/business volume as part of the proposal development process to address requirements and mitigate risks consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations.
- Proactively assesses critical contract obligations and contract provisions, to include gaps and risks. Advises on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client and ICF.
- Notifies management and appropriate Program Management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company, specifically advising on contractual rights and obligations, interpreting terms and conditions and government regulations.
- Reviews and, in some cases, negotiates contract modifications and agreements as required within the limits of authority delegated by the management.
- Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other governmental requirements, as well as agency audit requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure proactive maintenance of contracts documentation consistent with established ICF practices.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience in contracts administration, or a high school diploma with 7 years of contracts administration experience.
- Solid experience in state & local contracting.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in various computer programs required (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Solid understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), related federal and state legislation and regulations, and the Uniform Commercial Code is a plus.
- Experience supporting IDIQs, GWACs, or BPAs.
- Outstanding oral and written communications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance the needs and demands of a multi-faceted team who is quickly growing.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 5,000 specialized experts, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)