Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Coordinator: Energy Efficiency Division - Columbia, MD
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Project Coordinator: Energy Efficiency Division
To support our growth, we are seeking entry level candidates with a strong interest in energy efficiency. This position requires experience with utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies associated with commercial building systems. Knowledge of energy efficient technologies and practices related to lighting, motors, HVAC systems, commercial building energy technologies or experience in the building trades is a plus. Prior experience or a strong interest in one or more of the following is a plus:
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations
- Lighting retrofit designs and assessment and installation
- HVAC System assessment, operations and maintenance
- Interacting with business owners, representatives and other key stakeholders
- Work as part of the C&I energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed
- Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility-sponsored programs
- Review technical specifications, engineering calculations and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects
- Interface with customers and contractors participating in utility sponsored programs
- Perform energy savings calculations for prescriptive energy efficiency measures and upload records into program database
- Process paperwork for program incentive payments per established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate
- Conduct lighting and other energy using equipment surveys to verify installation and operation of energy efficiency equipment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with databases
- Electrical or HVAC contracting
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)