Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
SAS Statistical Programmer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a Statistical Programmer with experience selecting samples, processing, coding and reviewing data, conducting literature reviews, producing written technical documentation, conducting univariate, bivariate (e.g., ANOVA, T-test, etc.) and multivariate analysis (e.g., logistic regression, decision tree), calculating survey weights, and writing/reviewing proposal material. Statistical techniques will be applied across a range of topical areas within ICF’s Survey Research practice, including public health, housing, military and veteran’s issues, energy, transportation, environment, and social and economic policy.
- Conduct statistical analysis for complex survey data
- Perform sampling techniques to support data collection activities, including web, landline and cell telephone, and mail/address based survey samples
- Conduct post-stratification weighting for survey data
- Perform data management strategies, such as data cleaning and data production
- Prepare written technical documentation
- Completed Master’s degree program in Statistics, Mathematics, Biostatistics or other relevant statistical or social science field.
- At least 1 year of applied and demonstrable statistical and analytical experience
- Strong knowledge of SAS. Base SAS certification preferred; Advanced SAS certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products or other document editing software
- Strong interest in survey research methodology and data collection approaches
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in graduate program.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong intellectual curiosity
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Rockville, MD (MD18)