Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Assistance Specialist (TAS) - Aguadilla
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks several Technical Assistance Specialist (TAS) to support our Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. Primary role of the TAS is provide the expertise necessary in the delivery of Public Assistance. The TAS is a customer service specialist who works with the sub-recipient to resolve disaster related issues. This position responds to the Branch Manager.
Job locations include Aguadilla, Maniti, Caguas, Ponce and Guaynabo. These are full-time benefits eligible positions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical assistance to PA applicants, and resolves disaster related issues to ensure projects are processed efficiently and expeditiously.
- Recommends resources where necessary to meet applicant’s needs.
- Provides reporting to the Branch Manager on project eligibility, PA process, and disaster specific guidance.
- Provides customer service and manages expectations of the applicants.
- Schedules and conducts meetings and briefings with assigned applicants.
- Assists the applicants in project formulation and incorporates the applicant’s priorities into project scheduling.
- Develops a forecast of projects, including estimated numbers, schedules, and costs.
- Informs the applicant of Project Worksheet (PW) progress and any potential changes to PWs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and/or licensed Electrical Engineer cert. in Puerto Rico
- Experience in sector or prior management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience FEMA preferred.
- Strong organization skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should be a problem solver and relationship builder.
- Bi- Lingual English and Spanish
Background check including driver’s license must be satisfied
Must have own reliable car.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)