Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Change Management Consultant- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Do you have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related subjects with an interest applying research best practices to real world human capital problem? Do you have at least 4 years of experience in human capital or organization development? Do you have 4 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your academic knowledge and experience to provide practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for public and private sector clients. For example, you may be working on a project with the Army Research Institute to help NCOs learn how to manage time more effectively. You could be helping the IRS select the best criminal investigators. Or you may be working on a team to implement cutting edge training, development, and assessment methods in the Air Force Air Mobility Command.
What else is in it for you? You will gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with experts in the field, and work as a member of multiple project teams, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Conduct data collections in the DC area or other client sites within the U.S.
- Apply technology to enhance deliverables and streamline tools and processes
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with federal and commercial clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 4 years of experience in human capital or organization development
- 4 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R and or others) and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau or MS Power BI)
- Proficiency data visualization software (e.g., Tableau or MS Power BI)
- Experience independently conducting interviews and/or focus groups
- Experience in one or more of the following: Statistics; Selection and Assessment; Survey Design, Administration and Analysis; Organization Assessment using quantitative and/or qualitative data collection; Leader Development, Program Assessment and Evaluation.
- Mastery of statistical methods (e.g., standard deviation, correlation, t-test, chi-square, regression, ANOVA)
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience working with U.S. military
- Oral presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with public sector proposals
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)