Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Grant Analysts - Puerto Rico
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks several Grant Analysts to support our Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico! These positions will address cases by the funding authority, review all relevant data and create a response. Position are full-time, benefits-eligible and is located in Puerto Rico.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and formulate with project team members to gather additional documentation/information about the project.
- Provide a necessary information as requested
- Research and review relevant regulations and policies that support grants allocations.
- Interact with regulatory and technical team as necessary for outcome.
- Maintain and track caseload and track in management information system.
- Keep Sector Lead, Task Force Lead, Project Lead, Team Lead & Group Lead informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- A sincere desire to service your customers with the ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, such as experience in case or grant management, auditing or finances
- Prior experiences with or knowledge of FEMA in appeals
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize task with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
- Experience in complex web-based systems
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- Knowledge of Puerto Rican federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines
- A passion for making a difference by what you do
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)