Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Aviation Intern- Cambridge, MA or NYC
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Aviation: If you’re looking to become a global thought leader in the complex and evolving aviation field, then ICF is the place for you. Backed by nearly five decades of industry experience, ICF is a preeminent professional service provider in the airline, airport, and aerospace markets.
Our Cambridge, MA and NYC offices are currently seeking Interns to work full-time during the Spring/Summer 2019 under the guidance of project managers. Successful candidates will be primarily responsible for the collection and synthesis of financial, economic, and transportation data, and the creation of spreadsheet models, databases, statistical analyses, and graphical presentations. Interns at ICF are expected to apply their academic and past work experience knowledge to a wide variety of projects, and interact with internal and external experts in their field of expertise.
• Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
• Become familiar with transportation industry data sources and issues
• Perform quantitative analysis (data comparisons, statistical calculations, and model building)
• Gather, analyze, and interpret large data volumes in support of assessments, presenting results in a cohesive manner through written reports and presentations
• Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
• Support development of intellectual property development projects
• Interest in aviation and aerospace industry
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
• Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
• Exposure to quantitative model development
• Strong verbal and written command of English language
• Additional strong command of other, non-English, languages
• Comprehension of finance fundamentals
• Experience with Microsoft SQL
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries and time zones.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. • Works collaboratively with project team and client to achieve established goals.
• Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Cambridge, MA (MA11)