Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Coordinator Standard Energy Efficiency
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Project Coordinator Energy Efficiency
To support our growth, ICF is adding staff to its energy efficiency team in the Portland, Oregon area to support a wide range of energy efficiency programs. Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry, and Government organizations. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings. You should have the unique combination of interpersonal and analytical skill that will make you a critical member of our team from the day you arrive. We place a premium on creativity, an ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Work as part of an energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed
- Review project application forms and submittals by customers, contractors, engineers/consultants, and other program participants in order to ascertain compliance with program policies and procedures
- Review technical specifications, engineering calculations, and cost estimates for energy efficiency projects
- Interface with customers and contractors participating in utility sponsored programs
- Upload records into program database
- Process paperwork for program incentive payments per established policies and procedures
- Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate
- Answer inbound calls from our customers, contractors, and engineers/consultants regarding program inquiries
- Associates degree or 3+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
- Experience working with budgets and transaction accounting information
- Possess superior data entry skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Portland, OR (OR08)