Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking for a Java Developer to support a federal client.
Should have the ability to work in an agile development environment. Must be a US Citizen with ability to get Public Trust Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Java/JVM language technologies
- Java development within AWS and in a micro-services environment.
- Support development activities geared towards machine learning for entity resolution
- Explore new solutions, technologies and best practices
- Continuously engage with team’s business analyst, testers, and other developers to rapidly design, develop, test, and deploy REST APIs and Microservices in a team-driven Agile Scrum and DevOps environment.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of Hands-on Java application development experience
- Proficiency in Spring, REST microservices
- Java full stack developer with knowledge in Linux
- Proficient in Java 8+.
- Proficient knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring Boot libraries.
- Proficient integrating with databases using Hibernate and JPA libraries.
- DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Experience working with continuous integration CI/CD and DevOps environment
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience working with Kafka and/or Spark
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Prior success in deploying to production
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts and algorithms
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process.
To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington Client Office (WA88)
Fairfax, VA (VA01)