Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital IT Project Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
The IT Project Manager will be required to plan and manage development schedules, work closely with interactive design and marketing teams, and communicate timely status/progress to multiple stakeholders in an agile manner. The IT Project Manager will be client-facing, and will need to demonstrate the soft skills required in order to explain technical concepts/solutions to non-technical audiences. The IT Project Manager will be required to deliver projects on time and within budget. This position can be in Rockville, MD or Fairfax, VA
- Manage full life cycle web solutions and software development projects using Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Maintain responsibility for analyzing projects plans, financials, and contractual commitments.
- Manage small to medium teams of developers creating and maintaining web and mobile applications using technologies such as Drupal
- Lead an integrated consulting team delivering interactive and creative solutions to clients (responsive web design, APIs, CMS, Agile processes, UX and visual design, Behavior-changed focused websites
- Ensure that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
- Respond to requests for proposals and develop technical approaches for a wide range of web development efforts
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and work closely with, and explain technical concepts/solutions to, non-technical client stakeholders
- 8+ years professional experience with 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Solid experience with project budgeting and scheduling
- Experience with client development; building on existing and introducing new products and/or services
- Excellent communications, analytical and problem solving skills
- Full system development lifecycle experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context
- Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Communications or related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance.
Preferred Skills / Experience
PMP and/or CSM Certified
Experience working with Federal government is a plus
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Rockville, MD (MD18)