Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital). Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy – the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice. Learn more at icfolson.com
Who we’re looking for:
A tech savvy self-starter to support the end-to-end requirements development and management of a time sensitive program launch. This includes working with the Account Team and clients on a day-to-day basis to elicit, analyze, and document requirements as well as working closely with development and QA to ensure the requirements are being implemented in a way that aligns with the client’s vision. You will be adept at working in a dynamic environment, know how to deal with ambiguity, and be experienced with agile frameworks.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop an understanding of the client program within 30 days
- Understand the client’s business objectives as it relates to the loyalty platform.
- Ability to understand the capabilities, features, and module dependencies of the loyalty platform, including APIs.
- Understand the project’s scope in order to identify when requirements are out of scope and require a change order.
- Be proactive and responsive
- Support discovery sessions with the client to elicit requirements and obtain feedback to achieve requirements approval.
- Meet your deadlines and proactively work with the project team on any delays.
- Manage priorities in a highly dynamic environment by working closely with the Senior Business Analyst.
- Produce clear, thorough, and professional requirements documentation for changes of varying technical and business complexity.
- Author clear and concise use case descriptions that tell the reader exactly what the use case is intended to illustrate and its desired outcome.
- Document and understand the actors, pre-conditions, post-conditions, work flow, business rules, and dependencies in a particular use case as well as from a platform perspective.
- Understand the database schema to identify the impact of new requirements and dependencies.
- Ensure changes to requirements and use cases are approved and adhere to configuration control procedures.
- Become a Trusted Advisor for both your team and the client for all requirements related matters.
- Prepare, lead and facilitate requirements related presentations and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with the development and QA to help ensure platform enhancements meet the client’s desired business and technical objectives.
- Be conversant in both the business and technical aspects of the loyalty platform requirements to confidently answer questions and inquiries.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years software development business analysis experience, preferably loyalty marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Understanding of application programming, database system design, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Ability and interest in interpersonal communication, group facilitation and verbal and written communication
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)
More jobs you might like
Nov 15, 2018
Nov 13, 2018
Nov 13, 2018
Nov 12, 2018
Irvine, California, United States of America
Nov 12, 2018
Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America
See All Jobs
Nov 9, 2018
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America