Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
IT Sourcing and Acquisition Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is growing and we are looking for a talented, highly motivated Acquisition and Sourcing Analyst to join our team supporting a large, business analysis and management support services contract within a CIO organization. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
You should possess a strong understanding of Federal sourcing best practices and have the ability to facilitate and support all activities throughout the acquisition life cycle.
What you'll be doing…
- Acquisition management and vendor sourcing support, which includes providing advice regarding acquisition package development, vendor and proposal evaluation, Service Level Agreements (SLA), operating level agreements, addressing cross-vendor issues, developing and monitoring performance indicators, updating and reviewing solicitation documentation and preparing presentations for management
- Supporting pricing initiatives including developing pricing criteria and content, evaluating pricing and conducting pricing, financial and performance analysis
- Perform Cost Estimation analysis v
- Performing market research and benchmark comparisons and making recommendations for sourcing strategies, best value and justifications
- Developing sourcing best practice recommendations and supporting and improving sourcing governance processes, tools, and training materials
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of experience with Federal acquisition practices and sourcing
- 3+ years of pricing experience
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel experience, including using PivotTables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, nested IF statements, etc. as part of the analysis process. Current knowledge and experience with VBA for Excel is preferred
- Experience writing acquisition-related Board Cases for presentation to management
- Experience writing Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) requirements – IGCE’s, SOOs, SOWs, and evaluation criteria
- Experience with Project management practices
- Knowledge of Commercial acquisition best practices is a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)