Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
As a senior-level Systems Administrator, you will be serving on a team that supports internal command IT systems, to include one-of-a-kind cyberspace operations systems. We're looking for someone who is a solid Windows and Linux systems administrator.
- Managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Performs system capacity analysis and planning, maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links
- Performs configuration management and documentation of network and system topologies
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s hardware, software, and network components in addition to knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
- Plans, organizes, and documents complex system design activities and configure systems to be consistent with the clients policies and procedures
- Minimum ten (10) years of system administrator experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Active DOD Security Clearance
- A problem solver who, can get in, be given a project, and use an engineering implementation plan and make it work from cradle to grave
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Has or is willing to gain some more diverse IT skills, including Linux, networking (CCNA would be awesome), and more
- Able to build systems from the ground up
- Solutions architecting experience
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.(EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)
Maryland Client Office (MD88)