Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital). Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy – the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice. Learn more at icfolson.com
Who we’re looking for:
ICF Olson is looking for an innovative, camaraderie, and process-builder who knows how to make it happen on-time and on-budget. The Senior Project Manager is the communications hub between the agency and client team members from the inception of the project through the final execution and testing phase. Senior Project Managers interface heavily with senior technical, marketing and executive management within the client to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer business requirements. The Senior Project Manager is a tech-savvy, flexible PM that can create, build, implement, and lead process and projects under the ever-changing demands of the agency and client life.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations and requirements.
- Collaborate with the project teams to drive the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Work with client team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks, utilizing established estimating process and tools.
- Coordinate all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
- Develop, maintain, review and/or disseminate all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Directly manage vendor/third party relationships
Monitor, Schedule, Manage Financials, & Risk Management
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget. May also oversee an Associate Project Manager who is responsible for monitoring project scope.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks and identifying and driving solutions agreed upon by the appropriate members of the project team.
- Manage project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Work with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources. Think creatively in solving staffing conflicts and identifying different staffing solutions for delivering the work.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 8+ years project management experience in successfully delivering digital projects in a consulting or agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, and digital strategy projects.
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Expert Microsoft Project and MS Office skills.
- Strong knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation.
- Bachelor's Degree require. Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP preferred; Experience working in an Agile environment required.
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Atlanta, GA (GA15)
More jobs you might like
Sep 17, 2018
Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
Sep 12, 2018
Portland, Oregon, United States of America
Sep 11, 2018
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sep 11, 2018
Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Sep 7, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
See All Jobs
Sep 7, 2018
Rockville, Maryland, United States of America