Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Level Programmer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF has an exciting website and database development opportunity for our Government Client in Washington D.C. The junior programmer will utilize cutting edge skills and best-practices to enable our client to develop, enhance, and maintain web applications, databases, and make mission critical changes to their current front facing website. You will also have an opportunity to take part in helping our client reengineer their environment to a more modern and effective platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes requirements and potential solutions for technical and economic feasibility
- Competent to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently
- Coordinates activities with superiors and client personnel to resolve technical and/or business issues and ensures the successful delivery of the project requirements
- Includes two years of experience Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill
- Web development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- 508c remediation
- IBM tools (FileNet P8, IBM Forms, IBM Workplace XT)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
DC Client Office (DC88)