Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Project Manager.
You will understand clients’ needs and lead communication strategies and their translation into deliverables.
You will pursue a professional career in the field of EU communications.
We offer a wide range of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate managerial and communications skills.This is a full-time position, starting immediately.
- Provide a vision to our communication projects
- Own & lead our projects from A to Z
- Able to see the bigger picture, anticipating and resolving issues
- In charge of scheduling, tracking and enforcing
- Communicate with colleagues and suppliers to ensure that the best solutions are provided to our clients
- Prepare offers and negotiate with our clients
- Communicate with clients on project implementation
- Report to the different project stakeholders
- Animate project debriefs and take on board lessons learned
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to bring teams together to make things happen
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi¬‐task and perform well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital proficiency a strong asset
- Desire to attain new skills in management & business development
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least another EU language
Marnix - Brussels (BE75)