Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Financial Management Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Join ICF’s team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation’s most valuable resources—ICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
Provide the expertise necessary to monitor and report the utilization and execution of resources with consideration being given to Government mandated goals for obligations and disbursements. Provide analysis and estimate the impact of project status on meeting these goals by identifying, researching, and reporting anticipated shortages in resources, both labor and financial, that may impact programs and projects. Be part of a dynamic team providing support for the research, development, and technology services necessary to support scientific and technological innovation in a variety of technical disciplines encompassed within Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR).
- Manage tasks and ensure compliance of work against each task’s capabilities and requirements.
- Manage purchase requests in support of the program and ensure accuracy of all program expenditures.
- Track all costs/expenditures, compile monthly reports, provide administrative support for activities
- associated with purchasing, communications contracts (wireless phones/air cards), and prepare and track all orders from initiation to completion for the purpose of budget formulation and trend analysis recommendations
- Ensure the financial contract data requirements lists (CDRLs) for each subtask are submitted within the scheduled timeframe and that funding notifications are submitted within a timely manner.
- Active government security clearance
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or other related fields preferred.
- Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria and Development of Corrective Action Systems
- A minimum of (3) years of experience working with GENERAL FUND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SYSTEM (GFEBS) reports,
- Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports. Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Maryland Client Office (MD88)