Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Domestic Law Enforcement Intelligence Analyst
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking intelligence analysts and supervisors with domestic law enforcement experience to support a federal intelligence community client whose mission includes a combination of national security, homeland security, and law enforcement related intelligence functions.
This is a unique opportunity for eligible individuals that possess or qualify for a high level security clearance and have a background in intelligence fusion within a local, state, or federal law enforcement agency. If you are an experienced intelligence professional looking for a challenging position with a wide range of options for personal growth, long-term career potential, and the ability to make a real difference in the security of our Nation, this is it.
Location is in the Washington DC Metro Area
- The work will vary by level of experience and may include any or all of the following activities:
- Facilitating collaboration and information exchange among federal, state, and local mission partners to better synchronize and align intelligence efforts among agencies and levels of government.
- Supporting the cycle of collection, processing, analysis, production, and/or dissemination of intelligence information in accordance with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework.
- Working alongside government analysts within an integrated team to conceptualize and draft intelligence reports and other products for use by more senior intelligence officers.
- Contributing to the cutting-edge of new intelligence interests like critical infrastructure and cyber interdependencies; the dark web; open source document and social media exploitation, etc.
- Participating in improvement efforts by researching and helping to apply best practice methodologies that strengthen and enhance the performance of the intelligence process.
- Developing recommendations to assist the client and allied agencies with efforts to advance intelligence tradecraft, especially as pertains to more effective all-source intelligence fusion.
- Applying new and advanced tools and techniques to any element of the intelligence cycle to address complex challenges, with an emphasis on big data analytics and data visualization.
- DHS Suitability
- Prior state or local Law Enforcement intelligence and fusion center experience
- Active high level of security clearance
- BS degree in related field; years of experience may be substituted for educational attainment
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Additional Intelligence Community, military, and/or federal Law Enforcement intelligence experience
- Experience working with federal intelligence agencies including those of DOD, DOJ, and/or DHS
- Geospatial and data analytics, foreign language fluency; and information technology skills desirable
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a sometimes unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a talent for collaboration and cross-functional engagement
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Washington, DC (DC02)