Who we are:ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital.) Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy –the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice. Who we’re looking for: ICF Olson is looking for Project Coordinator Intern to work in a supporting role that helps other project management team members provide structure for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, media, strategy, technology, social, PR, brand, etc). They will assist other project management personnel in managing projects across divisions/clients. The Project Coordinator will assist more senior project management team members in the communication of relevant project information to the team (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables) and reporting on financials, invoicing, staffing, etc. They will assist in organizing of activities under the guidance of other project management team members in order to help ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects. What you’ll get to do:Planning:
• Documents the project team’s approach, deliverables, schedules and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
• Documents the project team’s estimated costs and timing for tasks utilizing established estimating process and tools.
• May help coordinate client signoff documents at key points during project.
• Documents activities of the project team, such as: schedules, meeting notes, agendas, status reports, etc. Also sets up meetings. • Helps coordinate and maintain project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
Monitoring- Scheduling, Financials, Risk Management:
• Helps update project financial documentation, including estimates, revenue forecasts, workbooks, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
• Documents staffing needs and uses resource management tools to update staffing requests and changes.
Self- Management What you’ll need to succeed:
• Follows standard policies and procedures; recommends improvements as appropriate.
• 0-2 years of experience at a consulting firm or agency.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Emerging understanding of project management lifecycle.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Active team player.
• Ability to identify problems.
• Emerging MS Office skills.
• Must have a focus on detail and driving results.ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)