Olson, 1to1 is seeking an Operations Analyst to work on one of our largest accounts. This person will be responsible for issue research and resolution, awareness of monthly system releases, ensure that ongoing batch processes and program functionalities are successful, as well as ad hoc projects as assigned. The Operations Analyst understands the client’s business goals and works with agency resources to ensure those goals are met. To be effective in this role, it requires strong organization skills, system/technology aptitude, relationship building skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for ICF Olson’s loyalty platform
• Tier 1 support on client requests; must determine if request can be done in tier 1 or needs to be triaged to an internal team member
• Receives and manages the input of new award items, correspondence codes, enrollment source codes, etc.
• Work directly with client operations team to resolve batch processing issues.
• Works to identify process efficiencies
• Demonstrates an ability and desire to build and maintain strong relationship with key internal stakeholders
• Uphold and improve the agency relationship with appropriate client contacts• Ensure the quality and timely completion of all deliverables
• BA/BS Degree preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Marketing
• 3-5 years of experience in an operations or marketing environment
• Technical aptitude: SQL and relationship database knowledge, Jira, understanding of development technologies or a want to learn
• Anticipates problems and challenges
• Collaborative multi-tasker
• Master of details
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must excel under tight timelines and multiple assignments
• Ability to work with all levels and cross functional areas
• Ability to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience • Passion for loyalty or travel industry; passion for working in a highly collaborative environment
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)