• BS/BA Degree
• 10+ years of working experience in marketing, advertising, social marketing, or related field, particularly experience working at a marketing or advertising agency
• Willingness to travel• Business-to-consumer marketing and/or energy marketing experience
• Experience working in an advertising agency and/or experience with energy- or energy-efficiency marketing
• Experience should include developing and implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute advertising, public relations, collateral development, digital and social media projects
• Experience developing education and outreach materials
• Experience working in a multi-task environment
• Experience using content management systems (CMS) and email management systems• Interest in and commitment to energy efficiency, the environment, and sustainable living
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• History of positive client relationships.
• Creative thinker with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge and finding solutions.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to work independently, seek help as needed and contribute to team and company culture.
• Strong command of financial management and ability to stretch a limited marketing budget for maximum effectiveness.
• Working knowledge of computer and online tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social networking sites
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
More about ICF
Meet the team
Creatives. Technologists. Scientists. It takes all kinds of passionate people to make ICF thrive.
Search all jobs
Search hundreds of positions by category, type, industry, and region.
Work life at ICF
Apply a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.