Energy Efficiency Communications Manager
Little Rock, Arkansas
Our award winning Marketing team is growing in the southern region and we are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager to work out of our Little Rock, AR office to support our growing work in the energy sector. The successful candidate will be passionate about planning, developing, and implementing customer engagement tactics and communications strategies. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least eight years of professional marketing communications experience who is looking to take the next step in building a long-term career with a global company.
Job Description:The Marketing & Communications Manager will lead the planning, development, and implementation of communications strategies and activities to support our energy programs with utility and government clients. On a daily basis, we help our clients and communities use less energy, save money and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of sound marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful. This position will be based in Little Rock, AR, and will involve direct coordination with other ICF teams in Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia and Maryland, as well as teams based throughout the US to serve our many clients. Some travel is required.
• Developing, recommending and implementing customer engagement programs to utilities that increase awareness and understanding among primarily residential customers of energy efficiency and its benefits, and that drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
• Working with ICF Creative and Digital Interactive team to fulfill the development of on and offline marketing materials including, but not limited to: web sites, direct mailers, brochures, testimonials, technical fact sheets, incentive applications forms, email and direct mail campaigns, trade ally newsletters, advertising campaigns, posters, display materials, etc.
• Working with the ICF Media Services team to develop, propose, and implement vertical marketing and advertising campaigns, coordinating the deployment of integrated outreach campaigns across TV, print, radio, online, digital, social media, events, etc.
• Leading public relations outreach, including writing press releases, working with client and media contacts, building relationships with local press, and monitoring important news stories.• Developing and managing project budgets and revenue forecasts.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, public relations or related communications field; masters or relevant experience preferred.
• Eight years of working experience in marketing, public relations, communications, social marketing, or related field.
• Implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute public relations, collateral development, advertising, and social media projects.
• Working knowledge of computer and online tools, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and social networking sites.• Ability to travel as necessary.
• Experience working with providers of energy efficiency services for commercial or residential markets and/or utilities.
• Interest in and commitment to energy efficiency and experience working on energy and/or energy efficiency efforts.
• Experience with clients within any of the following sectors: energy efficiency; utility; engineering• Graphic design, copywriting, or art direction experience
• Strong command of financial management.
• Exceptional communication (written and oral), interpersonal and organization skills.
• Positive attitude and creative thinker who enjoys a challenge and finding solutions.
• Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to work independently, seek help as needed and contribute to team and company culture.
• History of positive client relationships.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
More about ICF
Meet the team
Creatives. Technologists. Scientists. It takes all kinds of passionate people to make ICF thrive.
Search all jobs
Search hundreds of positions by category, type, industry, and region.
Work life at ICF
Apply a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.