480+ contracting officersfrom more than 60 agencies have completed our program and earned their FAC-C-DS to date.
Acquiring digital services in an evolving technology landscape is a challenge for many government agencies. Starting in 2022, all federal acquisition professionals who manage digital service contracts of $7M or more are required to have a FAC-C core-plus specialization in digital services (FAC-C-DS) certification. Acquisition professionals can earn their FAC-C-DS by completing the immersive, specialized six-month DITAP program.
Over 89%of participants responded that they’re committed to applying what they learned to their jobs.
As the first government-certified DITAP vendor, we prepare acquisition professionals to design innovative and flexible procurements for digital services as well as become change ambassadors within their organizations. During this program—informed by the most current resources, tools, and best practices in digital service acquisition—you’ll:
- Acquire the skills required to execute digital service procurements and act as a qualified business advisor.
- Become equipped to work directly within an agency digital services team or acquisition innovation lab to serve as a business advisor to the team, its customers, and its stakeholders.
- Gain the knowledge to lead agency training workshops and provide consultations in order to expand digital service procurement expertise within an agency and across the government.
Key program details
- 8 one-hour webinars
- 2 one-hour office hours
- 1 one-hour tech orientation
- 15 half-days of virtual classroom instruction
- Additional 12 hours per week of study and group activity
Continuous Learning Points (CLPs):
- Participants earn 80 CLPs upon successful completion of the program.
- Due to COVID-19, there are no travel requirements at this time. All classroom sessions are currently being delivered virtually. Future cohorts may include travel requirements depending on future impacts of COVID-19.
- You won’t be able to earn your FAC-C-DS certification if you miss more than 5 virtual classroom days.
- $7,000 per participant
- Level II or Level III FAC-C or DAWIA certification and interest in being a digital service change ambassador