300+ contracting officersfrom more than 45 agencies have completed our program and earned their FAC-C-DS to date.
Acquiring digital services in an evolving technology landscape is a challenge for many government agencies. Starting in 2022, all Federal acquisition professionals who manage digital service contracts of $7M or more will be required to have a FAC-C core-plus specialization in digital services (FAC-C-DS) certification. Acquisition professionals can earn their FAC-C-DS by completing the immersive, specialized six-month DITAP program.
Over 80%of participants responded that they’re committed to applying what they learned to their jobs.
As the first government-certified Digital IT Acquisition Professional (DITAP) vendor, we prepare acquisition professionals to design innovative and flexible procurements for digital services as well as become change ambassadors within their organizations. During this program—informed by the most current resources, tools, and best practices in digital service acquisition—you’ll:
- Acquire the skills required to execute digital service procurements and act as a qualified business advisor.
- Become equipped to work directly within an agency digital services team or acquisition innovation lab to serve as a business advisor to the team, its customers, and its stakeholders.
- Gain the knowledge to lead agency training workshops and provide consultations in order to expand digital service procurement expertise within an agency and across the government.
Key program details
- Participants get access to the Canvas learning portal: May 24, 2021
- Classroom Session 1/Orientation: June 14 to June 18, 2021
- Classroom Session 2: August 16 to August 20, 2021
- September break: September 6 to October 1, 2021
- Classroom Session 3: November 15 to November 19, 2021
- Winter break: December 13, 2021 to January 3, 2022
- Graduation: January 28, 2022
- 8 one-hour webinars
- 15 half days of virtual classroom instruction
- Additional 12 hours per week of study and group activity
Continuous Learning Points (CLPs):
- Participants earn 80 CLPs upon successful completion of the program
- Due to COVID-19, there are no travel requirements at this time. All classroom sessions are currently being delivered virtually. Future cohorts may include travel requirements depending on future impacts of COVID-19.
- $7,000 per participant
- Level II or Level III FAC-C certification and interest in being a digital service change ambassador
“The DITAP course taught me to think outside the box. This course taught me to be open minded and adaptable to change. . . . I intend to take all the lessons learned in this class back to my office, where I will work with the Program Office to bring about change in providing them a new approach for procuring digital service requirements.”— DITAP Post-Program Survey
“It opened up my eyes to the possible. I'm more prone to experiment with innovative approaches to acquiring and building digital services. I'm also more prone to influence and change the way things have been done previously. I'm also totally unsatisfied with accepting bureaucracy as the status quo.”— DITAP Alumni Survey
“The knowledge of the instructors and their contacts with key digital service personnel in industry helped ensure lessons were validated with actual interactions with people living in this realm on a daily basis.”— DITAP Post-Program Survey