The ICForecast Strategic Natural Gas Outlook provides a comprehensive projection of natural gas supply, demand, pipeline flows, price, and basis within the United States and Canada. The outlook includes regional gas balance projecting production, consumption, liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports and exports, and flows between regions through 2035.
The Strategic Natural Gas Outlook is produced by ICF's natural gas market experts, based on results from the Gas Market Model (GMM®), ICF's proprietary model of the North American gas market. Whether you are a producer, end user, utility fuel buyer, or investment participant, the Strategic Natural Gas Outlook will help you better understand the dynamics that affect your business, your customers, and your bottom line.
The Strategic Natural Gas Outlook contains:
- Natural gas price projections and history for 10 market indicator price points, including Henry Hub (annual)
- Basis from Henry Hub for regional market pricing points
- National and regional charts, tables, and figures showing changes through 2035
- Regional natural gas consumption by end-use sector (annual)
- Regional natural gas production by formation type, including offshore production (annual)
- Regional natural gas supply/demand balance for 18 U.S. and Canada geographic regions and three aggregate regions (annual)
- Review of recent gas market trends and changes to the ICForecast
- Monthly newsletter and industry update
- Quarterly delivery
- Quarterly strategic presentation by ICF consultants
Explore other products in our ICForecast Product Suite.