CommentWorks® is ICF's web-based software solution for analyzing, sorting, tracking, summarizing, and responding to public comments.
Using CommentWorks®, U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies and private companies can streamline the labor-intensive process of accepting and resolving public feedback and integrating these comments into projects and programs.
Dozens of federal departments and agencies, as well as states and companies, have relied on CommentWorks® to manage and analyze hundreds of thousands of comments on their regulations, guidance documents, environmental analyses, and other types of reports and projects.
How to Buy CommentWorks®
ICF sells CommentWorks® on an application service subscription basis or as an installed product. The price depends on the hosting option, the modules needed, the number of users you want to have access, and the duration during which you want access (in months or years).
CommentWorks® can be set up within days of an order. We welcome the opportunity to prepare a proposal to meet your particular needs.
As part of a standard CommentWorks® use and hosting agreement, ICF will:
- Supply secure and reliable access to the software application
- Conduct initial system setup
- Provide upgrades to minor software releases during the engagement
In addition, ICF offers:
- Training and technical support
- Comment content tracking and analysis services
- Environmental analysis, regulatory support, and information technology services
- Document scanning, proofreading, and other administrative support
For More Information
For specific pricing information or to arrange a demonstration of CommentWorks®, contact William Baird at William.Baird@icf.com or 1.703.218.2632.