Energy Efficiency and Power Sector Training
Through the Energy Efficiency for Clean Development Program (EECDP), ICF has provided technical training and workshops to USAID staff worldwide on subjects including:
- Clean Energy
- Demand-Side Management
- Energy Efficiency Strategies
- Power Sector Planning
- Smart Grids
- Transmission and Distribution
- Best Practice Benchmarking
- Integrated Resource and Resilience Planning (IRRP)
The following presentations have been shared for download:
• At a full-day workshop held in Washington, D.C. in March 2017, ICF helped USAID staff understand and communicate IRRP concepts and develop activities to introduce or strengthen related activities in USAID supported countries.
• As part of USAID’s Fundamentals of Energy Systems for Program Managers, held in Washington, D.C. in April 2015, ICF delivered a presentation on supporting greater deployment of energy efficiency programs in developing countries.
As part of USAID’s Fundamentals of Energy Systems for Program Managers, held in Johannesburg, South Africa on November 3-6, 2014, and in Washington, D.C. June 9-11, 2014, ICF delivered presentations on demand-side management and smart grids.
- DSM and Smart Grid Technologies
- Energy Efficiency and Utility Demand-Side Management
- Smart Grid Technologies
ICF delivered a two-day workshop for USAID staff in Washington, D.C. in January 2015 on opportunities for green buildings and industrial energy efficiency in developing countries, with a focus on low-cost strategies.
As part of Energy Performance Benchmarking in Southeast Asia, ICF teamed with USAID staff in September 2013 to deliver an in-depth presentation to hotel managers in Indonesia on energy efficiency management opportunities and practices.