Golden Records and Automated Fraud Detection
Across the public and private sector, leaders are faced with the challenge of protecting the integrity of complex programs and improving their efficiency.
Join Janak Kalaria from ICF and Terry Rice from Epigen Technology to learn the underlying technical strategies for building a person-centric, automated fraud detection system, and to learn about modern data visualization approaches for turning program analytics into actionable intelligence for program integrity and efficiency improvement teams.
This webcast is designed for program leaders who are faced with any of the following challenges:
- A requirement for a person-centric system that automates the creation of golden records for individuals using data from disparate systems
- An ongoing obligation to confirm that human or institutional actions are conforming with program rules
- A need to analyze millions of structured (e.g. internal databases) and unstructured data (e.g. social media listening) to detect fraudulent activities
- A reliance on manual data processing or investigation prioritization that cannot keep pace with modern data velocity and variety
- Data science and analytics