2016 Fuels Outlook Webinar
||Feb 09, 2016
||11:30 AM (Tue) - 12:30 PM (Tue)
2016 Fuels Outlook: Oil prices remain low. December was the warmest on record. Storage is full. How will 2016 shape up for the fuel sector in North America, and how will these trends affect other energy markets and investments? ICF International's fuels team will provide insights on how the fuel sector may trend in the new year as well as the risks and opportunities the sector presents. Topics will include:
- The effects of continued low oil prices on North American energy production.
- The outlook for LNG exports and, with the lifting of the ban, crude oil exports.
- The key drivers of natural gas demand in the near term.
- Implications of the Clean Power Plan.
- The outlook for investments in natural gas infrastructure.