September 23 - 25, 2018
9:30 AM - 6:10 PM
Prague, Czech Republic
ICF Senior Advisor Mylene Scholnick moderates an aircraft finance panel answering the latest industry questions:
- BCC is forecasting $53b of commercial debt as one of the largest sources of funding. Are we seeing new structures, players, and/or margins? How can lessors analyze commercial debt versus capital markets versus cash? Are pricing and terms different for airlines and lessors?
- What are lenders most concerned with--airline risks? Assets (liquidity, value, technical)? What are the biggest concerns for the end of 2018? Are new regulations (Basel) or geopolitical trends (Brexit) major issues?
- Do we need to prepare for a higher interest environment?
- Where are the most promising opportunities?
- Andy Cronin, CFO, Avolon
- William Graham, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Eelco van de Stadt, Managing Director, DVB Transport
- Will McCallum, Managing Director, Standard Chartered Bank
- Robert Roy, Managing Director, Aviation Capital Group