Release of Federal Leaders' Digital Insight (FLDI) Study
||Jan 13, 2015
||8:00 AM (Tue) - 10:00 AM (Tue)
1135 16th Street NW
The National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA) and ICF International conducted a survey of federal executives to solicit views of their agencies' adoption of digital technology, focusing on mission achievement, innovations, organizational changes, and process improvement. A panel of the Academy's expert fellows has examined the survey results and is issuing a report of findings and recommendations that identifies areas of progress and remaining challenges.
Please join us for a discussion of the Federal Leaders' Digital Insight (FDLI) Study and an opportunity to engage with the Academy's fellows.
Who will be there:
- Members of Congress (invited)
- Dan Blair, president and CEO, NAPA
- Jeff Neal, senior vice president, ICF International, Academy fellow
- Parris Glendening, president of Smart Growth America's Leadership Institute, former governor of Maryland, Academy fellow
- Peggy Sherry, deputy commissioner for Operations Support, IRS
- Dan Chenok, executive director, IBM Center for The Business of Government, Academy fellow, panel chair
- Sally Selden, professor of business and economics, Lynchburg College, Academy fellow
- Bev Godwin, former director, Federal Citizen Information Center, General Services Administration, Academy fellow
- Jason Miller, Federal News Radio