38th Annual North America Airfinance Conference
The 38th Annual North America Airfinance Conference offers insights into the most pressing issues currently facing the aviation industry through presentations and panel discussions hosted by industry leading figures operating across North America. Topics include:
- North American airlines – Financing for the future
- Are we about to see further consolidation in the U.S. leasing market?
- Investing in the North American finance space
Join ICF Vice President Stuart Rubin on May 16 for Opportunities in the secondary market for mid-life assets. The panel discussion will include an introduction to the E2 and debate over what the impact will be on existing Embraer products' residual values. Panelists will also answer questions such as:
- With oil prices rising, how economical is it to invest in/manage mid-life assets?
- Is the A320 spares market saturated?
- How difficult are the 777-300 & A330 markets?