AeroPodium 7th Annual Aircraft Records
AeroPodium’s 7th Annual Aircraft Records will highlight key industry topics such as:
- What is the purpose of technical records: Pitfalls, tools and events
- Technical records management
- Electronic Technical Logbooks – eTechLog8
- Protecting the integrity of records
- Digitalization of aircraft technical records, especially in regard to EASA regulations
- Repossessing aircraft records
- CAMO and how to meet the demands of operators
- The future impact of blockchain on aircraft records and maintenance
- Maintenance programs for airframe, engines, and APU and how to preserve aircraft value
- ATA Spec 2500 - What is it and why does it matter?
- Delivering compliance-on-demand with digital back-to-birth fleet records
ICF Principal David Louzado will discuss Technical Records Management including best practices in record keeping and the often stringent obligations of lease agreements.