ICF is hosting CyberSci Summit 2014, the premier science and technology event for U.S. federal, academia, and industry professionals to explore and discuss cybersecurity trends, emerging technologies, and strategies. The event consists of breakout sessions, technology demonstrations, and panel discussions that examine state-of-the-art and visionary developments designed to meet the evolving requirements of security in cyberspace.
The CyberSci Summit Agenda is now available.
Topics related to cybersecurity include:
- Cybersecurity wired and wireless applications
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Network and host science approaches
- Computational intelligence approaches
- Reconfigurable architectures
- Energy efficiency
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.