At ICF, we’re committed to realizing ambitious goals. And that’s not just for our clients—it starts with our people. We offer a unique environment that empowers you to take charge of your career and work toward your full potential.
Set your compass to the direction you want to take your career, and ICF can help you get there. Our tools, resources, and growth opportunities augment a supportive culture to help you develop your career in the ways that matter most to you.
Here’s how to get started:
- Outline and promote your skills, knowledge, and talents on ICF's professional profiles and social network
- Define your career aspirations and explore career growth opportunities
- Own your career growth and develop a targeted professional development plan
- Immerse yourself in numerous professional development opportunities
LEARN & CONNECT
At ICF, we're lifelong learners who are inquisitive about the world we live in. Asking questions for us is another way to learn and connect. We offer many ways for you to thrive in your career and achieve big goals:
- Learning Institute provides 24/7 access to more than 300 courses. With live sessions, virtual instructor-led offerings, self-paced online training, and simulations, the Learning Institute is available to ICF employees from day one
- Education Assistance Program provides tuition reimbursement for required courses to obtain a college degree (associate, bachelor, master, doctorate), professional certification, or individual work-related coursework outside of ICF
- Publication Reward Program supports and awards employees for publishing materials as well as add to ICF’s knowledge base
- Membership reimbursement is available to professional organizations whose mission aligns with ICF's and whose offerings help further your professional expertise
At ICF, you have more than just a job. You have a career!