Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Writer responsible for developing content for a government organization focused on cybersecurity. In this role you will be working with a creative team to develop content for distribution to various audiences interested in cybersecurity.
- Independently manage all project-related documentation.
- Assist with the authoring, proofing and quality control of communications materials and other project documentation.
- Review content and publications for content, grammar, syntax, and formatting.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for additional publications.
- Interview subject matter experts on cybersecurity related topics to help build print and online content.
- Active/Current Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in writing/editing.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience reviewing and editing work products written by other team members.
- Mastery of English grammar, sentences syntax and formatting.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products including Word and PowerPoint.
- Display a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)