Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Workflow Developer - Remote
This position can be remote anywhere in the US.
A successful candidate will provide technical expertise in analyzing and dissecting client business processes and requirements to evaluate automation potential using a business process management (BPM) application. This position requires good business analysis skills and the ability to understand, develop, implement, and improve complex business processes. The candidate will work in a team focused on using a BPM application to develop workflows, automate processes, and integrate with other systems across the ICF enterprise.
This is a position within the Corporate IT team and requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
As a Workflow Developer you will:
- Develop workflows and forms using Integrify.
- Utilize Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design principles and common integration design patterns to gather requirements and design integrations between systems.
- Collaborate with team and gain consensus on standards and design integration strategies.
- Produce well-structured integration documentation to include narrative discussion on business process, data flow diagrams, data elements table, code with summary of main functions and control flow.
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive test and evaluation plans to ensure integrations perform efficiently and meet full requirements.
- Partner with business users to provide guidance and support as necessary to help drive best practices to meet their integration needs.
- Lead requirements gathering, design, validation, configuration, implementation, testing, and debugging of solutions.
- Define customer acceptance criteria.
- Confidently present possible solutions to audiences of various sizes and technical knowledge levels weighing pros and cons.
- Work with the Information Security team to ensure security standards are included, applied and maintained across all product sets within the domain.
- Advocate change control and issue resolution processes, formal release schedules, and release management processes.
As a Workflow Developer you will have;
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related professional experience
- Interest in developing and implementing workflow solutions and related integration.
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, data extraction, data transformation, and data loading.
- Experience in Agile environment - Must be able to learn and apply new technologies quickly and work within a dynamic work environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Experience with PowerShell and Power BI for data analysis and presentation.
- Data integration experience with business systems such as Costpoint, Workday, Dynamics.
- Experience implementing database security controls to properly manage access to the data.
- Working knowledge of other related database technologies such as: Oracle, Azure SQL, Big Data, and with other programming languages like Python and/or C#.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)