Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Web | Digital Designer
Web | Digital Designer
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently hiring a Designer responsible for providing end-to-end, cross-discipline support to IT projects ranging which includes graphic design activities and web production services. In this role, you will be expected to lead web design activities for a cybersecurity focused organization.
This role will be located on site in Arlington, Va.
- Support the implementation, publishing, and distribution of website and content administration and stakeholder communications.
- Develop creative and unique content for SharePoint and websites.
- Manage technical and back-end administration for SharePoint.
- Improve existing web pages and create new web page content to communicate the customer's messages and themes.
- Comply with the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508) in all deliverables.
- Support client engagement teams in the development and design of materials designed for the web including reports, presentations, training materials, fact sheets, and other products in multiple media formats.
- Active SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design or related field.
- 5 years of experience in web design.
- Ability to interpret and understand technical drawings and documentation.
- Experience as both a self-starter working independently, and working within a team to understand requirements and meet delivery schedule.
- Conceives, designs, lays out, and coordinates editorial illustrations and creative artwork.
- Expert skill set with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience working with highly-visible “federal” web operations (highly desirable).
- Expertise with federal accessibility mandates.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)