Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Web Development Project Manager | Remote Position within the US
This position is fully remote within the US
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re changemakers, a community of mission driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists. We’re searching for our next Web Development Project Manager to work with our teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. If you’re passionate about growing client relationships and leading digital project teams from project planning through final delivery, we’d love to talk to you. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically.
About This Role
In this position you will manage multiple projects for the US Department of Health and Human Services. You will coordinate the ongoing operations and maintenance related workstreams for multiple citizen facing health education websites focused on substance abuse prevention and early childhood education.
- Ability to work in a matrixed mode with cross disciplinary teams, including UX and engineering.
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities.
- Establish and maintain schedules and release plans in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Manage budgets and track resources using financial management tools
- Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development
Education and Experience Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 3+ years IT project management experience leading web development efforts
- Ability to provide technical strategic guidance to the customer and project team.
- Experience launching digital website solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Working knowledge of the technical software development process, Agile delivery methods including Agile Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience working with state and Federal government
- Proficiency working with JIRA
- Team player with problem-solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)