Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Web Developer (REMOTE) (Drupal)
ICF is looking for a Drupal Developer to support our work with the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)! Work is fully remote with occasional travel to the ICF headquarters in Fairfax, VA post COVID.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete web based solutions based on stakeholder needs.
• Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of increasing operational efficiency.
• Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
• Work with customers and guide technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work with diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments. • Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position).
- 2 or more years of experience with Drupal 7, 8, or 9.
- 2 or more years of experience migration of or upgrading from Drupal 7 to any version above 7.
- 2 or more years of experience with VS Code/PHP Storm, CSS or Saas, and GIT (preferred).
- 2 or more years of experience with writing SQL queries and database development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience working in modern software engineering and product development methodologies, including Agile.
What you’ll love about working here:
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Generous vacation and retirement plans
• Employee support program• Participation in charity initiatives
Technologies you will use:
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)