Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Web Developer (Remote CMS)
*This role can be 100% remote, sitting anywhere within the continental US. *
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, seeking a Web Developer. This web developer will participate in building websites to support our Navy Child and Youth Programs project, work with technical leads to develop and enforce standards, collaborate with a development team, and follow solutions as they are developed through production deployment.
The ICF team performs custom software development to modernize siloed, legacy applications using modular design standards. The team works closely with clients and other contractors to ensure the performance and reliability of public-facing, mission-critical applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in an Agile team with clients to build web-based software applications.
- Build interactive and responsive web applications using content management systems such as Drupal and React.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle to support realizing business requirements.
- Build front end interfaces using content management specific templates.
- Design and build for performance and accessibility.
What you must have:
- Due to federal contract, this role requires that you be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional web development experience including the use of PHP
- 3+ years of experience with content management systems such as Drupal or WordPress
- Proficiency with building responsive web interfaces (RWD)
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines and Web Accessibility development practices
What we'd like you to have:
- Proficiency with browser developer tools, git, and JIRA.
- Experience working on projects that are using Agile.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government public trust clearance.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Technologies you’ll use:
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)